Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Contest!



Heyy guys =D
This is my contest. It ends June 27th.

READ IF YOU ARE THINKING OF ENTERING:
I am having a contest to see a few videos with a theme of summer!
EXAMPLES:
Take you there
Summer Love
Beautiful Girls
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things that have to do with Tropical things and like summer!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRIZES:
1st:
Subs
i can get a lot of pplz to sub... and ill post for you!
Be my friend on CP
You get to be in a few of my videoss

2nd
A few subs (5-7)
My friend on CP
A post made about you
You get to be in a few videos =]

3rd
Subs [3]
My Friend on CP
You get to be in 1 of my videos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RULES:
You MUST be using your own video.
It MUST be a CPMV and RELATED to summer
Have fun OR ELSE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope to see you entering my contest ;)
~Jess

No comments: